[New-york-news] NYS convention

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 15:06:07 UTC 2014

I don't think that Carl has this planned yet?
We have Washington, DC First which is January 27-30
The Albany Seminar in now is in March but not sure of the dates.
The NFB 74th National Convention is July 1-6, and they are opened to take reservations, and I am available to make airfare reservations for everyone or amtrak, etc.
Since I am donating a portion of all my commission to the New York State Affiliate.
It was a slow year, but I donated over $200 last year, and this year is starting great.
Cheryl

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama