[New-york-news] The Echevarria Travel Show Recording from January 8, 2014

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 19 12:56:38 UTC 2014

Good morning all:
If you don't already know, there is a Internet Radio Network WTOE - Thru Our Eyes, which is on www.thruoureyes.org, run by the Northeast Chapter of the NFB of NJ.
The 1st Wednesday of the month at 8pm unless it is a holiday or National Convention is the Echevarria Travel Show, hosted by Cheryl Echevarria (NFB of NY), President of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division and co-host Margo Downey (NFB of NY), Secretary of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division.
This is a live call in talk show, which airs from 8pm-9m Eastern Time, so please when I post about the shows, call in and speak to us. I always have a guest on, and no question is a stupid question, so call in at 1-888-572-0141
Here is the description of the recorded show that I will put the link below, so you can listen to it.
Unfortunately, co-host Margo Downey was ill, so couldn't be with us that night.
Host Cheryl Echevarria spoke with with Gilberto Machain, Regional Sales & Marketing Manager of the Northeast, Karisma Resorts about the Azul, El Dorado and Generations Resorts, as well as, talked about the Cancun Region of Mexico. Jerry Moreno, NFB of NC, one of the other hosts of the WTOE Network, which is "On the Bright Side" that airs the 2nd week of each month at 8pm, and Cheryl spoke about the TSA services.
www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/wtoe010614travelPod457.mp3

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama