[New-york-news] Wilbur Webb

Lucy Marr septembergirl95 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 04:25:40 UTC 2015

I am sorry to give you the news that Wilbur passed away this morning. He was a great friend, a dedicated Federationist and a wonderful man. He will be missed. Here are the details of his memorial service being held this Saturday. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Family and friends will be received on Saturday, August 8th, from 1 to 3 PM at the
Carter Funeral Home, 1604 Grant Blvd., Syracuse NY.  Reflections of Wilbur's
life will be shared and celebrated beginning at 3 PM at the funeral home.  A
luncheon will follow at Barbagallo's, 6344 East Molloy Road, East Syracuse, NY
13057.

In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Syracuse Chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind,315 Fay Road, Syracuse, NY 13219 or to Crouse
Health Foundation, 736 Irving Ave., Syracuse, NY 13210.  Wilbur is retired from
Crouse Hospital and received outstanding care there during the past 3 weeks (the

foundation is at the hospital)

Lucy
septembergirl95 at gmail.com