[New-york-news] I was watching the Oscars last night and there was a commercial on the comcast cable box for the blind

Pam Cordes pamcordes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 20:50:25 UTC 2015

Disney has a few episodes of Sophia the First where the scene was explained
just before the segment.  I noticed it when my grand daughters were
watching it.  It had no effect on them or my husband who was in the room,
but I immediately picked up on it.  Unfortunately I do not think they are
doing it on all their episodes.  I will find out this week end when my
girls are here and report. It was great.  I wish they would do this for
subtitles.  It is so annoying.   Pam

--
Pamela Cordes, President and CEO
Cordes Public Relations, CPR
pamcordes at cordespr.com
pamcordes at gmail.com
www.cordespr.com

Today is a gift from God that is why they call it the present.

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*
*The documents accompanying this transmission may contain confidential
information. All information transmitted is intended only for the use of
the above named recipient. If you are not the named recipient, you are not
authorized to read, disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on the information and any action other than immediate delivery to
the named recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, do not read the information and please immediately notify
sender by telephone to arrange for a return of the original documents. If
you are the named recipient, you are not authorized to reveal any of this
information to any other unauthorized person and are hereby instructed to
destroy the information when no longer needed. If you did not receive all
pages listed or if pages are not legible, please immediately notify sender
by phone. *