[New-york-news] FW: March 17, 2015 - NFB Travel & Tourism Division Meeting

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 23:02:52 UTC 2015

Good day to all:

The monthly division teleconference meeting of the National Federation of
the Blind's Travel & Tourism Division, a proud division of the National
Federation of the Blind, will be having its monthly division teleconference
call on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 starting promptly at 8pm Eastern, 7pm
Central, 6pm Mountain, and 5pm Pacific Time.

Call in number and code is (805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#

Business:

President comments

Treasury Report

Secretary Report

Topics of Discussion

Old Business: Reports from the Trip Committee & Convention Updates

New Business: Continue discussions on traveling independent as a person who
is looking to travel for leisure vacations, conventions and more.

Guest Speaker:  Kris Scheppe, Chairman, Blind Sailing Unlimited Inc.

Looking forward to everyone's participation.

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division

A proud division of the

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"

www.nfbtravel.org <http://www.nfbtravel.org>

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com <mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria

Travel is our specialty and offering the best of meaningful travel for all
ages is our passion!

http://www.echevarriatravel.com

reservations at echevarriatravel.com <mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

631-456-5394

Visit my website to get my FREE report, "Top 5 Good Reasons to Use a Travel
Professional"

I build my business on referrals. Please pass my details on to friends and

family members that deserve the best vacation that they can imagine

P.S. - Families of all sizes is my specialty. Whether you are just starting
out and looking for that romantic destination for your destination wedding
or honeymoon. Booking that planned family vacation to Walt Disney World or
that bucket list trip that Grandma  & Grandpa are planning for the family, I
would love to help you.

We have partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com
<http://www.braillesmith.com>  for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the
Secretary of the NFB of Alabama