[New-york-news] Important Election nformation

Michael Robinson buffnfb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 19:49:34 UTC 2015

Dear Fellow Members of NFB,

     As many of you know, I have decided to run for State President of NFB.
This was not a flippant decision, rather a well thought out, well
researched, heavily considered choice. I feel it is critical for the members
to understand my motivation and objectives to run for this very important
leadership role within our organization. I do not intend to make false
promises or unrealistic claims - that is not who I am or what I represent. I
am simply a blind individual that has strived to ³Live the Lives we want², I
have exceeded my own expectations in my personal life and am proud!

    Part of our mission statement includes "Every day we raise the
between blind people and our dreams".

   As I stated above, I¹ve raised my own personal bar many years ago with
success, my goal is to raise the bar of our organization. We need growth and
change to adapt to what "CAN BE" rather than "WHAT IS". We are a strong,
motivated group that has had great leadership...let¹s take it to the next
level and "raise our expectations². When thinking about the qualifications
needed to be successful as a President. I truly did much self-inspection to
be 100% confident in my abilities and have decided to run for the
Presidency. After you do your due diligence and review my qualifications,
motives and goals, I humbly ask for your confidence and support.

    I can assure you I am committed to work hard, to bring about growth,
open communication, unity and transparency in our State chapter. My goal is
that we work together for a better future of NFB and all of us. I am
available anytime to answer any questions or concerns you may have. In
addition, I am open to any suggestions, I value your input..

   Please support me in my quest to strengthen OUR NFB.  Please vote for
what YOU truly believe is best for our organization.

   Thank you for taking the time to read my email and understand my
intentions.

Mike Robinson
(716) 361-3705

"The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where
they have not been."  ­Henry Kissinger, former U.S. Secretary of State

 "Change is the law of life and those who look only to the past or present
are certain to miss the future." ‹ John F. Kennedy