[New-york-news] Join the At-Large Chapter

Mary Lou Mendez successwithoutseeing at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:07:01 UTC 2016

Are you interested in learning more about the National Federation of the Blind of New York State? do you live in an area that doesn't have a local chapter?Then the NFBNY At-Large chapter is for you. We will be holding our Fall Welcome conference call during the third week in September.  Old and new members are welcome to join us.

If you are interested, please contact Mary Lu Mendez by sending an  email to successwithoutseeing at gmail.com or by calling her  at 315.345.2034. Let her know if you'd prefer to have monthly calls held on Monday or on Tuesday nights, and suggest ideas for blindness-related discussion topics to be featured on  future calls. She will send out dial-in  information for the September call once she knows which night works best for those who are interested.

Already  a member of a local chapter? Please spread the word to anyone who might be interested in joining our monthly calls

Join us for  the Fall Welcome conference call and find out more about  the  growing NFBNY At-Large Chapter. We look forward to talking with you soon.