[New-york-news] Opportunity to Participant in Accessibility Research

Yuhang Zhao zhaoyh630 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 22:14:22 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Here’s a study that conducted by an intern in our research team at Cornell Tech. I’m helping her spread out the recruitment information. If you are interested in the study, you can use the link below to participate! Below is the detailed information:

Hello, my name is Amelia Keller and I am a Master’s Student in Human Computer Interaction at Rochester Institute of Technology. I am conducting a research study to understand emoji interpretation.

I am looking to recruit visually impaired participants who are ages 18+ and have either used, have tried to use, received, and/or encountered emojis.

Participation will include an online survey that will last no longer than 15 minutes. We ask that you take this survey on your current mobile device. The survey will be on an platform that is accessible to screen readers and magnifiers. For each participant, $1 will be donated to the National Federation of the Blind. If you would like to participate, please click the link below:

https://goo.gl/forms/UaORqfT6wBrFN9kF3 <https://goo.gl/forms/UaORqfT6wBrFN9kF3>

If you have any questions, you can contact ameliajkeller at gmail.com <mailto:ameliajkeller at gmail.com> (Amelia Keller).
If you have some friends who are also interested in this study, please feel free to forward this email or ask them to contact us. Thank you so much!

Best,
Yuhang