[New-york-news] blind parent conference call reminder

Lighthouse lighthouse1948 at rochester.rr.com
Mon Nov 27 00:46:51 UTC 2017

Hi Candice,

The number is incorrect I think.

605-475-4786
Pin 869480
Bernice

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbrochester at googlegroups.com [mailto:nfbrochester at googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of candice.attrill
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 11:36 AM
To: New-York-News at nfbnet.org; nfbrochester at googlegroups.com; brivanparys at gmail.com
Subject: blind parent conference call reminder

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving! A reminder that tonight at 8-30 PM is our next blind parent conference call. We are continuing ages and stages, and tonight we will be discussing blind parenting our babies between 0 and 24 months. Heather may be helping me moderate this call because I brought home a cold from convention and my voice comes and goes.
This is on a separate line fron the normal NFB NY line the phone number is
60547654786
Pin
689480

Thank you and I look forward to you being there!
Candice