[New-york-news] Fw: [Aira-Explorers] Know a College Freshman?

NFB NY Office office at nfbny.org
Mon Oct 23 15:10:09 UTC 2017

Aira, NFB, and AT&T have teamed up to give 100 blind/low vision college freshmen students a free subscription to Aira for the school year. We have a few spots left in the program, so I am asking each of you, if you know any college freshmen this year, please pass along this application link: aira.io/students
To hear more about the program please visit http://go.aira.io/backtoschool and see one student's story on how he is using Aira at his University. Direct any questions about the program to Gelena at gelena.correia at aira.io.

--

      Amy Bernal

      Vice President, Customer Experience

      Aira

      a:
     4250 Executive Square #200, La Jolla, CA 92037

      w:
     aira.io/  e: amy at aira.io