[New-york-news] next blind parent conference call

candice.attrill candice.attrill at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 01:00:08 UTC 2017

good afternoon,
this Sunday, 29 October at 8 PM will be our next New York state line parent conference call. Wind parents to children of any age are welcome to join! we are going to be starting ages and stages series. This weeks topic will be about pregnancy and birth for blind parents. This doesn’t clued fathers!
there is also now in mailing list for blind parents in New York that has just been started this week.

if you would like to join our email list in order to get news about upcoming  blind parent conference calls you may subscribe at:
blparentsny+subscribe at googlegroups.com

Conference Call Number
(605) 475-4786
conference  code
8. 6. 9. 4. 8. 0.

thank you, and I hope to see several of you!
Candice