[New-york-news] Annual state convention Nov. 17-19

NFB NY Office office at nfbny.org
Fri Sep 15 20:25:21 UTC 2017

Dear friend,

Attached you will find three documents: a letter announcing our 2017 New York State convention, a registration form for the convention (you can also register online at our website, www.nfbny.org), and a letter announcing our 2017 Scholarship Program. Please feel free to share these materials as you see fit.

We are planning an exciting convention, with many and varied speakers and discussions. This will be a historic convention, as we will be making some significant leadership changes. The present leadership has pledged to work diligently with the new to make this organization even better.

Join us in Albany and help us plan our future.

Carl Jacobsen
President, NFBNYS