[New-york-news] NY state Blind parents conference call April 15th

Mike Robinson buffnfb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 12:39:46 UTC 2018

Time?

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbrochester at googlegroups.com <nfbrochester at googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of candice.attrill
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2018 10:11 PM
To: blparent at nfbnet.org; nfbrochester at googlegroups.com; New-York-News at nfbnet.org; brivanparys at gmail.com
Subject: NY state Blind parents conference call April 15th

Good evening,

Please join us for our next blind parent conference call on this Sunday April 15th. We will betalking about the early school years, and have a guest speaker coming to join us. Melissa Riccobono, will be sharing with us.

This is very exciting to have her joining us. She is a active mother who is blind, talented and an active advocate!

Please try to be on time if attending the conference that starts at 8-30 eastern time, and if you are late please limit interuptions. We look forward to seeing you in the call!

  ‭(605) 475-4786
Code  869480‬
Regards
Candice