[New-york-news] NYS Blind parents conference call April 15th

Mike Robinson president at nfbny.org
Tue Apr 10 12:52:28 UTC 2018

Good evening,

Please join us for our next blind parent conference call on this Sunday April 15th. We will be talking about the early school years, and have a guest speaker coming to join us. Melissa Riccobono, will be sharing with us.

This is very exciting to have her joining us. She is a active mother who is blind, talented and an active advocate!

Please try to be on time if attending the conference that starts at 8:30 pm eastern time, and if you are late please limit interruptions. We look forward to seeing you in the call!

‭(605) 475-4786
Code  869480‬
Regards
Candice