[New-york-news] Coming up Thursday: Apps for Visual Interpretation

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Mon Aug 20 19:37:58 UTC 2018

Visual Interpretation: Using Apps to Get Visual Information
Thursday, August 23 | 5 PM to 6:30 PM
40 West 20th St | NYC
Come explore apps that use your phone’s camera to capture visual
information and render it useful to people with low or no vision via
artificial and human intelligence. We will demonstrate how these apps can
support us in our day-to-day. We will cover AIRA, Be My Eyes, BeSpecular,
Tap Tap See, and Seeing AI. Please register by emailing
chanceyfleet at nypl.org or calling 212-621-0627

--
Chancey S. Fleet
Assistive Technology Coordinator