[New-york-news] Coming up Saturday: Intro to Instragram

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Wed Dec 19 19:50:32 UTC 2018

Intro to Instagram
Saturday December 22, 2 pm to 3:30 pm
Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library, Workroom
40 Wests 20th ST
New York, NY
To register to attend in person or online, just email chanceyfleet at nypl.org or leave a message with the tech team at (212) 621-0627. This workshop is presented with our recent intern and current social media expertBaksha Ali.
Do you want to learn how to use Instagram, make new friends and connect with old ones through the app or find out how accessible it is? Then, you will not want to miss this workshop. We'll focus on how to download the Instagram app, the pros and cons of using the app with assistive technology, and how to create your profile and find friends, howand how to take pictures and create posts.

Please note as you're reading this mail
that I wrote it with thumbs, speech or braille.
Thanks for not minding
the typos you're finding
if these tools should happen to fail.
Chancey Fleet
Assistive Technology Coordinator
Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library — New York Public Library
Office: (212) 621-0627
Text: (347) 632-8383