[New-york-news] Looking for visually impaired piano players to test new device

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 04:06:10 UTC 2018

My name is Lucia Tian and I am a senior at High Technology High School in

Lincroft, NJ. In my engineering class, my group and I have created a new

device that helps visually impaired and blind piano players get the

information that is usually conveyed through sheet music. We've achieved

this by using small vibrating motors on different location of the arm which

correspond to notes, so the musician doesn't need to memorize the music and

can play the piano at same time.

Though our tests on each other have been promising, we felt it was

important to test our invention on the people it's intended for. We are

looking for visually impaired piano players in our area to try out our

device. Do you know of any musicians who would be interested in helping us

out by testing? If it's possible, can you forward this email to them? They

can contact me at lutian at ctemc.org for more information and to schedule

testing.

Thanks for your help!

Lucia Tian

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> &utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

Virus-free.

www.avg.com

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> &utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>