[New-york-news] Help Support the POBC of New York

buffnfb at gmail.com buffnfb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 14:25:40 UTC 2018

First step to reviving the Parent's of Blind Children of New York State

The 5th Annual Tom Needham Rick Welch Ice Hockey Fundraiser for Parents Of
Blind Children of New York In Loving Memory of Arnold S.

Meyers

This event will have three periods of ice hockey between Team Rugged and
Team penguins. Admission is $ 10 per person and there will be 50/50, raffle
prizes and door prizes as well. We will have music provided by C4 Event
Group and Partners In Sound's very own Stevie Rich will be the MC for this
event. All proceeds for this event will go to the Parents Of Blind Children
of New York which is a division of the National Federation for the Blind of
New York State. The date of this event is Saturday March 24, 2018 with a
start time of 6 o'clock PM and players must arrive at location by 5:15 PM.
The location of this event is Avaitor Sports & Events Center located at 3159
Flatbush Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11234 we will have autographed items from New
Jersey Devils, New York Ranger tickets for 2018-2019 Season, New Jersey
Devil Tickets, Staten island Yankee tickets, Brooklyn Cyclone tickets, lotto
scratch off basket, gift certificates to various restaurants throughout
Staten Island and Brooklyn and other great items for both raffle and door
prizes.

We are also looking for donations to help offset the cost of our grand
prize, A video game system (approx. $400 value)  Donations can be made
through the following link:  http://nfbny.org/node/153

Thank you in advance for your support.

Mike Robinson, President

National Federation of the Blind of New York

716-222-3632

716-222-3NFB

 <http://www.nfbny.org/>