[New-york-news] Thursday at Noon: Cybersecurity with Accessibility in Mind, presented by MOPD

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Fri Jan 12 15:34:22 UTC 2018

Thursday, January 18, 2018, 12 noon
Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library

Please register by emailing
Chanceyfleet at nypl.org
 or calling (212) 621-0627. We welcome you in person or online via Google
Hangouts.

As life becomes more digitally involved, online privacy and security are
more important than ever. The NYC Mayor's Office for People with
Disabilities
and Department of Information Telecommunication and Technology invite you
to Join us to learn about accessibility and cyber security. Learn how to
make
your mobile devices and online accounts more secure.We welcome you in
person or online via Google Hangouts!