[New-york-news] IMMEDIATE ACTION ITEM: Blind Parent's Right to Parent Act

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 17:42:46 UTC 2018

To find your New York State Assembly member, please use this link
where you'll have to enter your mailing address:

http://nyassembly.gov/mem/search/

I wanted to provide this link in case anyone was uncertain of who
their State Assembly Member was and how to contact them.  Great news
the bill passed the State Senate!

Justin Young