[New-york-news] Fwd: $40 accessibility study on Wed/Thu

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Mon Jun 11 21:42:23 UTC 2018

 Please see below for a compensated study. Note that I am traveling and will be unable to answer questions about this so please direct them to the study coordinator as per below. Thanks.

This message was made with one of many tools. Kindly forgive tiny keyboard typos, dictation mistranslations and Braille fails.
Chancey Fleet
Assistive Technology Coordinator
Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library — New York Public Library
Office: (212) 621-0627