[New-york-news] November NFB of New York At-Large Chapter Meeting

telzey at twc.com telzey at twc.com
Fri Nov 16 04:12:02 UTC 2018

The next meeting of the NFB of New York At-Large Chapter will be Tuesday, November 20, 2018, at 8:00 P.M.  Please note the change in time from 9:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.  We have moved the meeting an hour earlier in hopes of making it easier for more members to join us.  The call in information for this month's meeting is as follows:

218-339-4932
Access code:  77741

This month's meeting will focus on a round-up from our recent State convention in Buffalo.  Many exciting things are happening for the NFB throughout New York State so join us to learn more about what is coming up in the year to come.  Also, remember that we are working hard to build our chapter membership, so please invite anyone who can't attend a regular NFB of New York Chapter meeting who you believe would be interested in our organization to come join us.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the chapter meeting.

Todd Elzey
Secretary-Treasurer
NFB of New York At-Large Chapter