[New-York-News] Part Time Contract Positions

Mike Robinson president at nfbny.org
Mon Dec 2 23:03:40 UTC 2019

The National Federation of the Blind of New York State is accepting letters
of interest for all compensated positions through our NEWSLINE program.

We are accepting letters of interest from anyone who would like to apply for
one of the contractor positions as outlined on
https://nfbny.org/contractor-positions.  These positions will be filled as
of January 1, 2020 and will be for a period of 2 years.

Your letter should include all the following:

*       Name, Complete Address, Email Address, Phone Number

*       Position Applying

*       Detailed Relevant Experience

*       Why you think you would be a good fit for this position.

*       Salary Requested

You will be contacted for an interview upon receipt of your letter, so
please send your letters as soon as possible.

You may submit a letter of interest to president at nfbny.org
<mailto:president at nfbny.org> , Chancey.fleet at gmail.com
<mailto:Chancey.fleet at gmail.com> , or by snail mail to NFB of NYS, 2175
Sheridan Drive, Buffalo, NY 14223.

You will be notified of the Employment Committee and Executive Board's
decision.

Thank you for your interest.

National Federation of the Blind of New York State, Inc. Board of Directors