[New-York-News] New York Association of Blind Students Division Call on Mon Dec 30 at 9 PM EST

NYABS Division nyabsdivision at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 20:24:31 UTC 2019

Good afternoon.

The New York Association of Blind Students will be hosting its monthly
conference
call on Monday December 30 at 9 PM EST. Traditionally, these calls are held
on the third Monday of the month; however, with the busy Holiday season
upon us, the meeting time was adjusted accordingly.

We will be discussing upcoming legislative seminars,  as well as our goals
for the new year. All students are welcome.

To join, call: (218) 339-4932,,77741#

Enjoy the Holiday season.

Kind Regards,

Nina Marranca

Secretary-Treasurer: New York Association of Blind Students