[New-york-news] February 2019 Meeting of the NFB of New York's At-Large Chapter

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 23:17:25 UTC 2019

The February 2019 meeting of the NFB of New York's At-Large Chapter will be
held Tuesday, February 19, 2019, at 8:00 P.M.  The topic this month is a
discussion of low tech solutions we use to accomplish everyday tasks. This
is an open call, so anyone is welcome to join the discussion and share
ideas. Call-in details are as follows:

Phone #: 218-339-4932

Access code:  77741

The NFB of New York's At-Large Chapter is a chapter serving individuals who
cannot attend regular NFB chapter meetings.  If there is not an NFB of New
York Chapter serving your area, we invite you to consider joining our
chapter.  For further information on the Chapter please contact either
Secretary-Treasurer Todd Elzey at toddelzey at gmail.com or Chapter President
Mary Lou Mendez at successwithoutseeing at gmail.com.

Todd Elzey, Secretary-Treasurer
NFB of New York At-Large Chapter