[New-york-news] Fw: Passing of laura herman

Carl Jacobsen cjake at nyc.rr.com
Sun Feb 24 22:40:39 UTC 2019

We would like to add our voices to those who will miss Laura. Her concern for people was always evident. She was always willing to give us  advice on any and all things Federation and personal.
When we first came to the affiliate many years ago, she was among the first to welcome us and make us feel at home. We will miss her advice and upbeat spirit.
She was always the First Lady of the affiliate and always will be.
Laura, you are home with the Lord now. Enjoy the eternal comfort of resting in His arms.
Love, Carl and Mindy