[New-york-news] Request for feedback, and reminder about the blind parents monthly New York State conference call

candice.attrill candice.attrill at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:05:06 UTC 2019

Good morning fellow Federation us, tonight is our monthly call for blind parents. The last couple of months we’ve gotten a little to zero attendance.

Tonight we wanted to talk about the use of technology and their children security, screen time etc. I think that people are interested in this topic, but I am wondering if conference calls are the way to go.
I am making a request here to ask what would be most helpful for the parents in our affiliate.
Do we want to keep conference calls, do we want to do a monthly blog posts that people can respond to with thoughts and ideas? Would we like to do a Facebook group or a WhatsApp group? Would you like something more like a YouTube video or a podcast? I want to work with you guys, but I would also like it to be interactive so that we can share ideas with each other.
Please respond to me directly either by text or voice at 585-645-2716
Or you can reach me at my email address
Candice.attrill at gmail.com

Let’s make this group a supportive and awesome group! I hope to see some of you tonight at 8 PM for our monthly conference call