[New-york-news] NYPL seeking focus group participants who use the web: Tuesday Mar 5, 6 to 7 PM

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Wed Feb 27 20:57:42 UTC 2019

We'll be meeting at the Andrew Heiskell Library. Registration is required
(just email me) and we have five participation slots available to fill.
We're looking for folks who use assistive tech, use the web at least a few
times a week, and would be willing to share their experience of what works
well and what's annoying or broken in your experience of the web.
Participants will spend an hour with our digital time and will be
compensated with $25 Amazon gift cards.
Thanks for considering!

Best,
Chancey