[New-York-News] Make your Voices Heard - New York State Convention

Mike Robinson president at nfbny.org
Mon Jul 29 16:20:35 UTC 2019

It's Convention Time!

Our New York State convention is approaching and I want to offer the
opportunity for everyone to take part.  There is a lot of work to do and
we'd love to have your help! So .

We will have a conference call on Sunday August 4th at 2:00 pm to discuss
what needs doing, (hopefully) divide up the work, assign committees and jobs
and generally discuss the upcoming convention.

Please join us by calling 218-339-4932 Access code 77741#.

If you are unable to call in at that time you can always contact me through
the below number.

I look forward to talking with everyone on Sunday.

Mike Robinson, President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State, Inc.

2175 Sheridan Drive

Buffalo, New York 14223

716-222-3632

716-222-3NFB

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back."