[New-york-news] GPS appsCheck It Out On May 28 Please Share

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Wed May 22 13:05:02 UTC 2019

Hi,

See below for an interesting teleconference. Note the ‘one tap mobile for i-phone’. I was wondering if and how this can be done. It puts in the pin for you on its own. Just viewing this e-mail taught me a valuable skill….

This session is going to be all about GPS apps to help you navigate your world. We'll discuss widely available options like Google Maps and Apple Maps as well as more specialized apps like BlindSquare, Lazarillo and Nearby Explorer, which were specifically designed for those with visual impairment. Let's go exploring together!

Where Am I? GPS to the rescue!