[New-York-News] convention 2019, Childcare update

Maura Kutnyak maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:32:09 UTC 2019

Dear friends and Federationists,
	I am writing with an update to the planed festivities for the children of convention attendees.  We have passed the deadline by which we hoped to have registrants for the circus arts adventure on Friday, 10/18.  At present we do not have the required 3 participants to run the workshop at the Bird’s Nest circus arts studio.  I will hold the registration open until this coming Friday, 10/4.  Anyone interested in their child attending should contact me, Maura Kutnyak-Smalley at: 716-563-9882.  I would be happy to discuss event details an field any questions.

	In the event that we cancel the outing, childcare will be provided at the hotel so that parents may attend the hospitality fun.  In addition and because movement and meaningful kinesthetic experiences are important to all of us blind and not, an alternative movement based theme is on offer for Saturday, 10/19.  Because of the likelihood of cancelation of our Friday event, we have secured 2 accro-yoga instructors to lead in our evening session of childcare.  They are excited to bring a movement theme to our children at convention.  Any questions in relation to this thematic shift, please call or email Maura.

Warmly,

Maura Kutnyak-Smalley
716-563-9882
maurakutnyak at gmail.com