[New-York-News] New York State Resolutions

Mike Robinson president at nfbny.org
Thu Oct 3 17:03:41 UTC 2019

This is an election year.  You will have your chance on Sunday, October
20th, 2019 to elect the leaders of the New York Affiliate for 2 year terms.
The election will take place during our business meeting at our state
convention.  If you are interested in running for an office, you may contact
Mary Lou Mendez, Chair of the Nominating Committee or any of it's members.
They are listed below for your convenience.

Mary Lou Mendez (successwithoutseeing at gmail.com
<mailto:successwithoutseeing at gmail.com> );

Brittani Lamb <brittanil at abvinny.org>;

chris minkler <chrisminkler at gmail.com>;

heather.l.bird at gmail.com <mailto:heather.l.bird at gmail.com> ;

Mindy Jacobsen (mindyjoy at nyc.rr.com <mailto:mindyjoy at nyc.rr.com> );

nfbvanguardny at gmail.com <mailto:nfbvanguardny at gmail.com> ;

Sabrina Fraser (sabrina.teamvision at gmail.com)

If you have questions about any position you are welcome to contact the
current officer or Mike.

** Also **

A resolution is a statement directing the organization to take a stand or
engage in some action. It can also commend or take exception to actions of
other entities. Resolutions state the organization's position on an issue
and directs the leadership of the Federation what the Convention desires
they focus on for the future.

If anyone would like our convention to consider a Resolution, Please contact
Chancey Fleet, Resolution Chair at chancey.fleet at gmail.com as soon as
possible

Mike Robinson, President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State, Inc.

2175 Sheridan Drive

Buffalo, New York 14223

716-222-3632

716-222-3NFB

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back."