[New-York-News] membership

Christian Minkler chrisminkler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 16:50:17 UTC 2019

Friends, I participated in a conference call for chapter presidents on
Sunday.  Jeannie Massay, the national membership chairperson (and NFB
national treasurer), led the discussion.  One of the topics covered was Open
Houses.  The open houses are conference calls for people who are not
currently NFB members, but who may be interested in joining the NFB.  These
open house conference calls are hosted by President Mark Riccobono.  The
next open house will be held on Sunday, October 20 at 4:00 pm Eastern time.
The November open house will be held on Wednesday, November 20 at 4:00 pm
Eastern time.  The call in number is not being given out to everyone, but
only those people who email or call and say they want to participate in the
open house call.  If you know of someone who may want to participate in
this, they should email membership at nfb.org <mailto:membership at nfb.org>  or
they can call our national center at 410-659-9314 and ask for Julie
McGinity.  Jeannie said they want to know who is calling in so that they can
follow up with them sometime after the open house call.  Jeannie stressed
that these calls are not for current members.  They are for people who may
be considering joining the NFB.  Chris Minkler.