[New-York-News] Laugh for Sight event on October 28

rybodek at gmail.com rybodek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 02:47:49 UTC 2019

See below

From: Brian Fischler <brianfischler at me.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 2:53 PM
To: Rachel Bodek <rybodek at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Assistive Technology Training and Podcast Links

Hi Rachel,

Per our conversation a few months ago, I wanted to get you the information about this year’s Laugh For Sight benefit. Additionally, we offer a $20 plus 2 item minimum ticket price to anyone with a disability to attend the benefit. In order to get the discounted ticket price, the individual must email info at laughforsight.com <mailto:info at laughforsight.com>  to be placed on the list, and we will confirm that we have received their request via email.

Please join us for the 14th annual Laugh For Sight NYC to once again be held at Gotham Comedy Club, on Monday, October 28, 2019. This year’s benefit will feature Legendary Comedian Robert Klein returning for his 13th year. He will be joined by an All Star lineup of national headliners that will include Jim Norton, Mark Norman, Bonnie McFarlane, Rich Vos, Bryan McKenna, Chrissie Mayr, Brian Fischler with his new guide dog Wes, Host Brian McCarthy, and a surprise VIP guest! The Silent Auction and Cocktail Hour will kickoff at 7:00PM, followed by the Comedy Show at 8:30PM.

Proceeds raised at Laugh For Sight are donated to retinal degenerative eye disease research at Scheie Eye Institute at the University of Pennsylvania and Guiding Eyes For the Blind, one of the nation’s premiere guide dog schools that is publicly funded.

If you cannot join us but would like to make a donation, you can do so at www.laughforsight.com <http://www.laughforsight.com/>  and click the donate now button, or mail a check made out to Laugh For Sight to Brian Fischler, 4407 30th Ave., Apt. 1R, Astoria, NY 11103. We appreciate all of your help and support.

Tickets for this year’s benefit can be purchased through Gotham Comedy Club and are $40 plus a 2 item minimum or $125 for VIP preferred seating with an Open Bar. Here is the link for tickets   https://gothamcomedyclub.com/event.cfm?id=532806 <https://gothamcomedyclub.com/event.cfm?id=532806&cart> &cart

Additionally sponsorship opportunities and corporate tables are available by emailing info at laughforsight.com <mailto:info at laughforsight.com> .

We appreciate your help getting the word out there about this year’s benefit and ask for your help by sharing the following information about this year’s benefit on your social networks. Yes, these are the times we live in.

Twitter Share Post
Come on out  for this year’s @LaughForSight @GothamComedy 10/28/19 with Robert Klein @MarkNorm @RichVos @BonnieMcFarlane @ChrissieMayr @IAmBryanMckenna @blindgator @BrianPMccarthy and more For tickets https://gothamcomedyclub.com/event.cfm?id=532806 <https://gothamcomedyclub.com/event.cfm?id=532806&cart> &cart

Facebook Share Post

Come on out to support a fantastic cause at this year’s Laugh For Sight NYC at Gotham Comedy Club on Monday, October 28, 2019. Join Legendary Comedian Robert Klein, Mark Norman, Rich Vos, Bonnie McFarlane, Chrissie Mayr, Bryan McKenna, Brian Fischler with his guide dog Wes, Host Brian McCarthy and a surprise VIP guest. The Silent Auction will kick off at 7pm, followed by the Comedy Show at 830pm. For tickets https://gothamcomedyclub.com/event.cfm?id=532806 <https://gothamcomedyclub.com/event.cfm?id=532806&cart> &cart