[New-York-News] New York Conference Calls

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Thu Apr 9 17:27:39 UTC 2020

First I want to apologize to those of you who were on our call yesterday and
experienced the "zoom Bombing" incidents.  As you are aware, this was
completely out of our control and we have a plan in place to avoid having
this happen again.  Friday' call, "Do You Want to Play A Game" will go on as
planned.

We had to cancel the remainder of the call but will reschedule the subject
matter in the near future.  I have a plan to avoid this situation happen
again so future calls will continue as scheduled.  If any action on your end
is needed I will send out an announcement.

Detailed call in instructions are at the end of this email.

Below are the upcoming events:

To join, simply paste this whole number into your dialer:

              16468769923,,5288506207#

Or click this link to join through your computer:
https://zoom.us/j/5288506207

Friday, April 10, 2020, 5:30 pm                               Do You Want to
Play A Game?                Margo Downey

Monday April 13, 2020, 5:30 pm                            Virtually
connecting: GGM, OOS, VIP.  Join us to learn how to connect with others
through your computer for conversation, games, entertainment and more.

Wednesday April 15, 2020, 5:30 pm                      NFB Newsline
Demonstrations (Phone, Echo, Web, and other means.)

Friday, April 17, 2020, 5:30 pm                               The Great
Talent Showcase (if we don't get any further signups for the showcase we
will have to cancel this event but will plan another event in its place)

Monday, April 20, 2020, 5:30 pm                            Healthy
Communications Strategies           Kelleigh Larson

Friday April 17th at 5:30 we will attempt to have a talent Showcase.  If you
sing, play an instrument, or have another talent you can share with us
either through the telephone or computer, Drop an email to me at
president at nfbny.org <mailto:president at nfbny.org>  to reserve a spot.

We will also have a book club.  This will be every other week and the book
to be discussed will be listed on our website, www.nfbny.org
<http://www.nfbny.org> .  We're going to start with one of the Kernel Books
so watch our web site for a link to the book.

We look forward to connecting with everyone.

Mike Robinson, President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State, Inc.

Call-in instructions

Topic: Let's Play a Game

Time: Apr 10, 2020 05:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5288506207

Meeting ID: 528 850 6207

One tap mobile