[New-York-News] Great Talent Showcase

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Thu Apr 16 18:45:38 UTC 2020

Please SHARE, SHARE, SHARE

Announcing The Great Talent Showcase

Join the National Federation of the Blind of New York State tomorrow, April
17th at 5:30 pm EST for The Great Talent Showcase Via ZOOM.

In this time of seriousness, Isn't it time to have a little fun?  Join as a
spectator or a participant.

We have musicians, singers, monologues, poets, and others lined up for this
great event.  We also have a special surprise guest scheduled.

Of course there is still space for you to register to perform.  Send an
email to president at nfbny.org <mailto:president at nfbny.org>  with what you
want to do, (title of song or presentation included) and your name and
city/state your from to register.  Each performer will get a maximum of 5
minutes and for best results try to log in by computer.

We will start promptly at 5:30 EST so please log in before.  The room will
open at 5:15.

This promises to be a great event with a lot of varied acts and a lot of
fun.  Don't we all need some fun by now?

To join, simply paste this whole number into the dialer on your phone:
16468769923,,5288506207#
Or click this link on your computer:   <https://zoom.us/j/5288506207>
https://zoom.us/j/5288506207

We look forward to everyone joining us.  See you tomorrow at 5:30.

National Federation of the Blind of New York State, Mike Robinson, President