[New-York-News] Upcoming Events

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Wed Apr 22 17:42:00 UTC 2020

Join us this afternoon at 5:30 pm EST for a discussion of the book and
subject "Navigating Health Care If All They See Is That You Can't." The
author, Deborah Hendrick, will be leading the discussion along with our own
Margo Downey.

ON your computer: https://zoom.us/j/5288506207

Meeting ID: 528 850 6207

One tap mobile 16468769923,,5288506207#

Upcoming events:

Friday April 24, 2020,                                                Call
cancelled as moderator will be running a community blood drive.  Calls will
resume on Monday, April 27.

Monday April 27, 2020, 5:30 pm,                            Be My Eyes and
Audio Gaming

Wednesday, April 29, 2020, 5:30 pm,                    Staying
Healthy/Getting supplies/What to do if you catch the Corona virus

Friday, May 1, 2020, 5:30 pm,                                 Game night and
happy hour.  Grab your favorite drink and join us for a few games.  Contact
Mike or email president at nfbny.org to get the passcode.

Monday May 4, 2020, 5:30 pm                               Book Discussion
"reach for the stars".  The book is available through the link on
www.nfbny.org or through the New York local information channel on NEWSLINE.

We look forward to connecting with everyone.

Mike Robinson, President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State,