[New-York-News] Distance Learning Survey

maurakutnyak at gmail.com maurakutnyak at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 09:49:45 UTC 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Distance Learning Survey

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdR83eidDedgbHlm12qmoS7s1v-t2xbzQ2pDLNBiZG1NmvFow/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Hello New York Friends:

I am sending a reminder regarding the distance learning survey that I wrote
as intern with the NY State Commission for the blind.  I will be actively
collecting responses until this coming Wednesday, August 5.  As a blind
mother, student and parent of a blind child, I see quality education as
integral to the success of our blind children.  Thank you very much for the
time that you take to fill out the form.

Sincerely,

Maura Kutnyak
I've invited you to fill out a form:

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.