[New-York-News] Blind parents is back and we are changing with the times.

candice Attrill candice.attrill at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:59:15 UTC 2020

Good afternoon federation family. Blind parents group is coming back. It is going to be a mixxed group. We will meet by zoom once a month stay tuned for dates coming up!
We also have started a whatsap group for more immediate conversations or questions for each other.
If you are a parent, a step parent or think you'd like to be a parent please join us.
Please feel free to join for either or both. Right now with all the confution over school and kid care we  need to help each other and give what support we can.

below is the link for the whatsap group
https://chat.whatsapp.com/LqpyXop2DaNGMzdVcQHJ7P

ent from my iPhone