[New-York-News] FW: NFB at large call about accessible voting-Tuesday August 18

rybodek at gmail.com rybodek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 04:07:58 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The NFB of New York At-large Chapter  will be hosting a presentation about
accessible voting in New York State. Mike Robinson,  President, NFB of New
York, will bring us up to date on  NFB's efforts to make accessible absentee
and mail-in ballots available for the upcoming election. After the
presentation, participants will have a chance to discuss the process of
exercising their right to vote privately and independently during a
pandemic.

The meeting will be on Tuesday, August 18, at 8:00 P.M.   We will be using
the Zoom conferencing service. Whether you are planning to join us for the
first time or have attended a chapter meeting in the past, we would be
delighted to have you join us.  Please use the following information to join
the call:

To join by web using a computer and/or the Zoom application, go to

https://zoom.us/j/5288506207

and, if prompted to do so, enter the following Meeting ID information: 528
850 6207

Call-in info

One tap mobile

If you are using a mobile phone or tablet you will be logged in to the
meeting without having to enter the meeting Id.  Please tap on the link
containing the following information.

16468769923,,5288506207# US (New York) and follow the prompts.

If you are using a land line or home phone, please dial 1.646.8769923. When
prompted to enter the meeting Id, please enter 528850620 followed by the
number or pound sign which is located to the right of the 0 button on the
telephone keypad.

We are very excited to have you join us. We look forward to getting to know
you  and sharing with you the important work the Federation is undertaking
so that we as blind people can live the lives we want.

Looking forward,

Rachel Bodek, Secretary/Treasurer

NFB of New York At Large Chapter