[New-York-News] Virtual Holiday Party

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:19:46 UTC 2020

Mike, please post to New York news asap! I sent it to president email.

If you need some fun and comic relief, Join us.

The Rochester Chapter of the NFB of New York State, Inc. is holding a
virtual holiday party, and you are invited.

This Saturday, December 12, from 6:30 to 8:30 on zoom.

We will have games, music, and what kind of holiday party would it be
without trivia? You can't have a games without prizes either. We can't eat
together, but you could order party food from your favorite restaurant or
prepare your own. We will have a scrumptious holiday recipe to share. Of
course, we will post it after the party so you can relax and listen to our
fantastic cook's presentation.

It would be helpful to know an approximate number of people that intend to
come and have fun with our chapter. Please email me at
Bernice.J.Bird at gmail.com <mailto:Bernice.J.Bird at gmail.com>

The Zoom information for this event is the following:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85039785089?pwd=cU02Z0NqdTNLaEZUb1kvTWxuWnpNQT09

Meeting ID: 850 3978 5089

Passcode: 632762 (spells nfb roc using numbers) One tap mobile

+16465588656,,85039785089#,,,,,,#,,632762# US (New York)

Bernice Bird