[New-York-News] App Reviewers needed

Mike Robinson president at nfbny.org
Fri Feb 7 15:58:31 UTC 2020

My name is Sybil Boone, and I'm a researcher here at Stash Financial, Inc.,
an app focused on financial opportunity for all. We were referred to you by
the NFB as a contact to assist us in a user experience study we will be
conducting next week. Stash is continuously working to provide the best
experience for all our customers, including our blind, low vision, and color
blind customers. In furtherance of this, we would like to invite several
individuals from this population to interact with our app while we observe
them.

We would like to begin these user experience sessions at our offices in
midtown Manhattan next week. Myself or Cindy Michalowski, a quality
assurance engineer, will be managing the session, and members of the product
team may be in attendance, or listening in while the sessions are being
conducted.

The NFB said that we should contact you to assist with our recruiting
efforts for this study. If you know any blind, low vision, or color blind
that you could direct our way for the study, we would greatly appreciate it.
Individuals will be paid $150.00 for their time, which includes money for
transportation to our offices. We'd like to conduct the studies with the
following individuals:

Color blind (2 participants needed)

Low vision (2 participants needed)

Blind (4 participants needed)

8 participants total

Ages: 21 - 50 (Should be diverse ages)

Testing Location:

Stash Financial, Inc.

500 Seventh Avenue, Floor 18

New York, NY 10018

We appreciate your help with this. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Sybil Boone

--

Sybil Boone

UX Researcher

Stash Financial

sboone at stashinvest.com <mailto:sboone at stashinvest.com>

Mike Robinson, President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State, Inc.

2175 Sheridan Drive

Buffalo, New York 14223

716-222-3632

716-222-3NFB

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back."