[New-York-News] NFB of New York At-Large Chapter January 2020 meeting

telzey at twc.com telzey at twc.com
Sun Jan 19 20:26:40 UTC 2020

Good evening and welcome to 2020. The NFB of New York At-Large Chapter
will have our first meeting of the year on Tuesday January 21, 2019 at
7:00 P.M. Please note that this is earlier than our normal 8:00 P.M.
meeting time.
The call in info is below, but please note that this is a NEW
CONFERENCE CALL-IN NUMBER AND ACCESS CODE. Due to changes with the
service provider our old # and access code were deactivated on January
1, 2020 and will no longer works. SO YOU MUST USE THE FOLLOWING NEW
CALL-IN NUMBER AND ACCESS CODE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETING:

	NEW CALL-IN #: 1-480-297-0773

	NEW ACCESS CODE: 1908618

	This month we will be focusing on the upcoming Washington Seminar
that promotes the NFB's current legislative agenda. We will be
discussing the issues being promoted by the NFB this year and we will
go over ways you can support this effort even if you are unable to
actually attend the Washington Seminar.

	The NFB of New York's At-Large Chapter serves individuals who live in
areas not served by a regular in-person NFB of New York Chapter. We
are always looking to grow the Chapter and the NFB of New York. So
please pass this message on to anyone who you believe would benefit
from our chapter.

	Also, please feel free to contact me should you have any questions at
all regarding our chapter.

	Sincerely,

	Todd Elzey, Presdient

	NFB of New York At-Large Chapter