[New-York-News] Filming tomorrow to help promote accessible 3d models at the library!

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Tue Jan 28 20:52:37 UTC 2020

Would you like to get your hands on 3d printed replicas of Cuneiform tablets, historiccoins from the Abolition movement and iconic pieces in the NYPL Treasures collection?
Want to help us explain how 3d prints help Blind people access arts and culture in a tangible way?
Free for a half hour at 2 PM tomorrow?
Then please drop me a line and join us for a brief hands-on exploration and filming about Hands On Minds On, our new venture into high-quality 3d models of items in the NYPL collection.
Thanks for considering,
Chancey and Jill

Please note as you're reading this mail
that I wrote it with thumbs, speech or braille.
Thanks for not minding
the typos you're finding
if these tools should happen to fail.
Chancey Fleet
Assistive Technology Coordinator
Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library — New York Public Library
Office: (212) 621-0627
Text: (347) 632-8383