[New-York-News] Accessible absentee Voting

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Thu Jul 2 15:01:11 UTC 2020

Good Morning;

It is important that we collect data about experiences using the Accessible
Absentee Voting for this past June 23rd elections.  If you have not already
done so, please visit https://nfbny.org/voter-survey and complete the survey
regarding your experiences whether good, bad, or incomplete.  Unless you
tell us we don't know of any problems or positive experiences.

Please visit https://nfbny.org/voter-survey by July 23rd to complete your
survey.

Mike Robinson, President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State, Inc.

2175 Sheridan Drive

Buffalo, New York 14223

716-222-3632

716-222-3NFB

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back."