[New-York-News] FW: Convention discussions

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Tue Jul 21 15:08:14 UTC 2020

We will have opportunities to discuss the convention, the resolutions, the
Federation and philosophy, etc. this coming Wednesday and Friday on out zoom
line.  All are welcome.

The calls will be at 4:00 pm EST Wednesday, July 22 and Friday, July 24 at
4:00 pm.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5288506207

Meeting ID: 528 850 6207

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,5288506207# US (New York)

I look forward to seeing everyone!

Mike Robinson, President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State, Inc.

2175 Sheridan Drive

Buffalo, New York 14223

716-222-3632

716-222-3NFB

"The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
blindness is not what holds you back."