[New-York-News] Reminder and Zoom details: Intro to Instagram at 2 PM Eastern today

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Sat Jul 25 16:52:41 UTC 2020

Hey everyone,
Get ready to take your social media game to the next level with Walei Sabry
today as we explore Instagram with accessibility in mind! Please find the
Zoom details below.
If you haven't yet registered, you can do that at:
tinyurl.com/HeiskellRegister
You can join the Zoom without registering, but we hope you'll register so
we can keep track of who's attending.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3576221711?pwd=cEw5ellwZW9NUlByU2V2MkFnQmpKQT09
Meeting ID: 357 622 1711
Passcode: 797063
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,3576221711#,,,,,,0#,,797063# US (New York)
Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kulvWhIQ1

Chancey S. Fleet
Assistive Technology Coordinator
Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library
(212) 621-0627