[New-York-News] Coming up Monday: Google Docs for Intermediate users

Chancey Fleet chanceyfleet at nypl.org
Sun Jun 7 18:27:27 UTC 2020

Google Docs with Screen Readers: a workshop for intermediate users
Monday June 8, 3:00 PM Eastern
This workshop is intended for people who have a fair amount of experience with their screen reader of choice and have used Google Docs at least a little. We'll go over managing files and folders, dealing with comments and collaboration, working with formatting, and more. This workshop will be discussion-oriented, and participants are encouraged to share their own tips and tricks.To support patron privacy and open discussion, our workshops are not recorded.

Anyone is welcome to join. This workshop is organized by the tech team at New York Public Library's Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book branch. If you'd like to hear about other upcoming workshops, send an email to heiskelltech+subscribe at googlegroups.com to join our announcement list. To learn more about our tech team, suggest a workshop or volunteer your time, please email chanceyfleet at nypl.org.

Chancey Fleet is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Google Docs with Screen Readers: a workshop for intermediate users
Time: Jun 8, 2020 03:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88149313769?pwd=QjFwNXlabXFPQUJHWTF4bHZGU1FZZz09

Meeting ID: 881 4931 3769
Password: 1EnaEc
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,88149313769#,,1#,636264# US (New York)
+13126266799,,88149313769#,,1#,636264# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 881 4931 3769
Password: 636264
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kulvWhIQ1

Chancey Fleet
Assistive Technology Coordinator
Andrew Heiskell Braille & Talking Book Library — New York Public Library
Office: (212) 621-0627
Text: (347) 632-8383