[New-York-News] New York Educational Conference Calls

president at nfbny.org president at nfbny.org
Sat Mar 28 19:00:02 UTC 2020

Greetings everyone;

PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR CONTACTS.  These calls are for EVERYONE and are a
GREAT way for us all to stay or get connected.

The National Federation of the Blind of New York will be hosting a series of
conference call based education experiences for the duration of our
self-quarantine.  The first will be utilizing our free conference Pro
account and the following will probably utilize the Zoom platform.  Below is
a schedule for the first few calls.

The calls are all scheduled for 5:30 pm eastern time.  They should be around
an hour long but we will be happy to stay on the line after the presentation
to chat or discuss any issues you may be having.

If you are blind and have a need you are unable to find assistance with,
please contact us at 716-222-3632 and we'll do what we can to help.

To join, Simply paste this whole number into your dialer:

              16468769923,,5288506207#

Detailed call in instructions are at the end of this email.

Monday March 30, 2020, 5:30 pm                         Your ideas and
concerns                                         (looking for input about
what subjects YOU want to learn about on these calls, Also, How are you
doing in this emergency)
Mike Robinson, President, NFB of NYS

Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 5:30 pm                       Staying Mentally
Healthy                             Arthur Jacobs, NFBNYC Chapter Treasurer

Friday April 3, 2020, 5:30 pm                                   Distance
Learning Challenges                        Chancey Fleet, Vice-President,
NFB of NYS and Justin Young, President, NFBNY Student Division

Call-in number to be announced

We look forward to connecting with everyone.

Mike Robinson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB of NYS Educational conferences

Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/5288506207

Meeting ID: 528 850 6207

One tap mobile