[New-York-News] NFB of New York At-Large Chapter Meeting

Todd Elzey toddelzey at gmail.com
Mon May 18 19:50:51 UTC 2020

Good afternoon!

The NFB of New York At-Large Chapter will meet Tuesday evening May 19,
2020, at 8:00 P.M.  This month's meeting will be our first via Zoom.  You
can access the meeting at:  https://zo <https://zoom.us/j/5288506207>
om.us/j/5288506207

Remember that Zoom also has mobile apps that you can access the meeting
from, and you can access the meeting via telephone at:

One tap mobile +16468769923,,5288506207#
US (New York) +13126266799,,5288506207#

Should you need it to enter manually the Meeting ID is: 528 850 6207

We are pleased this month to welcome Mr. Mike Robinson, President of the
NFB of New York as our speaker. Mr. Robinson will update us on what is
going on in our affiliate and Nationally during the COVID-19 crisis and
beyond.

The NFB of New York's At-Large Chapter is intended to serve those who are
unable to attend regular NFB chapter meetings. Please share this meeting
information with anyone who you believe would benefit from our chapter.

Todd Elzey, President
NFB of New York At-Large Chapter
toddelzey at gmail.com